Benchmark – Remuneration Analyst
In order to act as a social and responsible employer, Leger Uten Grenser needs to get market insight where we work through the Benchmarker’s local market and salary study.
Understanding the market MSF is working in, is the first step to act as a social and responsible employer. As a Remuneration Analyst, you are sent to perform a market and salary benchmark study in order to obtain better insight of the market practice.
The Remuneration Analyst will conduct the salary study in the requested location(s) of a defined reference market by contacting various actors from the NGO, private and public sector. The purpose of this study is to evaluate MSF’s salary practice, additional benefits and working conditions with a defined reference market and legal practices, at a given moment in time.
The survey is a thorough analysis of the markets trends and practices on all elements concerning the employer-employee contractual relationship, and requires detailed consideration of these.Undertaking such an analysis requires understanding of the local labour law, of practices which are considered common law, and of the political and cultural variables that may affect the labour market.
MSF conducts such benchmarks every three to five years in all countries, or more frequently if required (context constraints such as changes in labour law, special difficulties in recruiting or retaining staff, volatility in the labour market etc.). Training on benchmarking working procedures and tools is provided before departure.
- Knowledge/experience in HR remuneration schemes (salaries and benefits)
- Good analytical skills, at ease with figures and economic data
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Flexibility to travel
- Ability to work efficiently, independently under pressure and in an unstable context
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication and diplomatic skills
- Persistent, result oriented and problem solver
- Willingness to work in potentially unstable environments
- Understanding of and commitment to the Médecins Sans Frontières Charter and principles (English version, Norwegian version )
- Flexibility and adaptability
- French, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, or Russian oral language skills can be a very strong advantage (at minimum level of B2)
- Interest and/or experience in international humanitarian issues, international relations, anthropology
- Previous field experience in a similar role with a non-government organisation
Length of assignment
8 to 12 weeks availability required
For more information on Benchmarking and the application process click here
To apply directly for the position click here